The adjustable welding rotator consists of a driving frame and a driven frame as a set and generally does not need to make an installation foundation.
The adjustable welding rotator consists of a driving frame and a driven frame as a set and generally does not need to make an installation foundation. The main and driven frames are made of steel plate structure brackets, and the main parts such as load-bearing shafts are made of high-quality steel, which has been quenched and tempered before being processed.
The mainframe and the driven frame each have two rollers, and the two rollers on the active frame are both synchronous driving wheels. The rollers are installed in the bearing housing assembly. The roller adopts the structure of the integral roller. The rubber roller adopts a polyurethane roller, which has a high bearing capacity and wears resistance and is not suitable for aging and degumming. It can be used for a long time without replacing the roller, which reduces maintenance costs and maintenance time, and has good performance.
The adjustable welding rotator adopts a manual screw to adjust the center distance of the rollers to meet the requirements of workpieces with different diameters and adapts to the rolling requirements of different diameter workpieces on the adjustable welding rotator. The parallelism of each axis of the main and driven frames is good, and the amount of movement is small. Installed in the roller assembly is a high-quality spherical roller bearing produced by a well-known domestic manufacturer. Using this bearing has a strong bearing capacity, and its self-aligning performance can reduce some elastic deformation during the bearing process, so that adjustable welding The rotator has a long service life, reduces maintenance costs and maintenance time, and has better performance. The grease used in the bearing is lithium-based grease, which has a good lubricating performance.
The imported Danfoss AV series inverter is used for step-less speed regulation, each parameter can be preset and digitally displayed, the speed regulation range is wide, the operation is stable, and it has multiple protections for overvoltage, overcurrent, overload, and overheating.
All the roller components on the master and driven adjustable welding rotator are symmetrically distributed to both sides according to the axis line of the roller bracket, and the heights of each roller are the same, to ensure the normal operation of the workpiece on the adjustable welding rotator. run. It is also equipped with a hoisting hook to easily hoist the adjustable welding rotator. The base is a box-type structure with a strong bearing capacity. Equipped with a long-distance hand-held operation box, which is simple and convenient to use, and can also be used with a manipulator to realize online operation.
The whole adjustable welding rotator has strong rigidity and stability, beautiful appearance, stable and reliable performance, simple maintenance, long service life, and low maintenance cost. The design and manufacture of the welding rotator are completely by the relevant provisions of the national "JB/T9187-1999" welding rotator industry technical standard and are designed and manufactured. In the manufacturing process, we strictly abide by the relevant standards in the quality assurance system of our company for production to ensure the production quality of the products.
Among the adjustable welding rotators, the anti-channeling adjustable welding rotator is sought after by various application industries. The main function of the anti-channeling adjustable welding rotator is to carry the workpiece and drive the workpiece to rotate for welding motion. The anti-channeling adjustable welding rotator adopts manual detection of the axial movement of the workpiece on the welding rotator and adopts two sets of manual lifting devices on the driven roller frame to adjust the workpiece offset by the roller lifting adjustment method. When it is detected that the axial movement of the workpiece exceeds the tracking range, the axial movement of the workpiece is adjusted by adjusting the lifting and lowering of the roller, so that the workpiece is in the correct working position.
Main features of anti-channeling adjustable welding rotator
1. The anti-channeling adjustable welding rotator consists of a driving wheel and a driven wheel, one main and one pair can carry the rated tonnage.
2. According to the different diameters of the workpieces, move the roller set, adjust the center distance of the rollers, and adapt to the diameter changes of the workpieces; the rollers are made of forged steel wheels, which have the large bearing capacity and strong driving ability to ensure normal use;
3. Welding parts are used for the base of the welding rotator, and the structural parts are annealed and reprocessed after welding to ensure long-term performance and service life; thus ensuring the strength of the base and overcoming the welding stress after long-term use. deformation.
4. The sliding surface of the base is finished, and the mounting and fixing holes of the wheel frame are designed. The holes at different positions are used to fix the wheel frame, and the center distance of the rollers is changed to adapt to the use requirements of different workpieces. Ensure that the wrapping angle of the two rollers to the cylinder is greater than 45 degrees, less than 110 degrees;
5. The positioning key with the base is designed on the wheel frame, and the positioning of the wheel frame is more accurate and reliable; after the center distance of the large-tonnage roller is adjusted in place, the key positioning is adopted, and the keyway processing adopts the simultaneous processing of the active and passive base to ensure that the center distance of the roller is accurate and at the same time. Safe to use.