Automatic welding equipment
Automatic welding equipment welding in recent years used more, because its automatic equipment, in the operation, can reduce the input of manpower, so as to save some human resources.
Automatic welding equipment welding in recent years used more, because its automatic equipment, in the operation, can reduce the input of manpower, so as to save some human resources, his technology continues to improve, the application of the field is also expanding, the use of digital welding quality has a certain guarantee. It is different from ordinary welding equipment, so what are its components?
Automatic welding equipment
1. The welding power supply, whose output and welding characteristics shall be consistent with the simulated welding process method, shall be equipped with an interface connected to the master controller.
2. The automatic welding equipment adopts its mobile structure, consisting of welding head, welding head support frame, suspension type pull plate, and other structures, landing on the precision welding machine mechanism, and its drive system should adopt servo motor equipped with encoder.
3. Clamping structure of welding parts. Used to secure welds.
4. Wire feeding machine and its control and speed control system, wire feeding speed control precision requirements of the wire feeding machine, its control circuit needs to add speed test feedback.
5. The movement or displacement structure of welding objects, such as welding roller frame, head and tail frame turning machine, rotary platform and position shifting machine, and other precise movement or displacement mechanism need to be driven by servo motor.
Anxillary welding automation equipment
6. Master controller, also known as a system controller, is mainly used for linkage control of various structural parts, welding program control, setting, adjustment, and display of main welding parameters. Control functions such as fault diagnosis and man-machine sessions can be extended as required.
7. Horn guide or follow-up structure, arc pressure automatic controller, welding torch deflector monitoring system.
8. Computer software, welding equipment commonly used computer software includes programming software, functional software, process software, and expert system, etc.
9. Auxiliary devices, such as wire feeding system, circulating water cooling system, flux recovery and conveying device, wire support, cable hose, and rope structure design, electrical control design of three parts.
10. Welding robot, also known as mechanical arm, is an important part of automatic welding equipment. Its main work is welding, cutting, spraying, handling, and so on.
During welding, each part plays a powerful role. During welding, each part is interlinked layer by layer and welded cooperatively, so as to ensure the final quality of welding and bring greater convenience in use.
Welding positioner and welding manipulator are used together
Advantages brought by welding equipment
(1) Stabilize and improve welding quality to ensure its uniformity. The welding parameters such as welding current, welding voltage, welding speed, and welding length play a decisive role in the welding effect. When a welding robot is used for welding, the welding parameters of each weld are constant, and the welding quality is less affected by human factors, which reduces the requirements for workers' operation skills, and the welding quality is stable. However, when manual welding, welding speed, elongation, and other changes are large, it is difficult to achieve quality uniformity.
(2) The working conditions of workers have been improved. Welding robot is only used for welding parts, away from the light, smoke, and splash of the welding arc, for spot welding workers no longer carry heavy manual welding clamp, so that workers from heavy physical labor out.
(3) Improve labor productivity. The robot has no fatigue and can produce continuously for 24 hours. In addition, with the application of high speed and high-efficiency welding technology, robot welding efficiency has been improved more obviously.
(4) Clear product cycle, easy to control product output. The production rhythm of the robot is fixed, so the production scheduling is very clear.
(5) Shorten the product upgrade cycle and reduce the corresponding equipment investment. Realize welding automation of small-batch products. The main difference between a robot and a dedicated aircraft is that it can be programmed to adapt to the production of different parts.