The edge milling machine is divided into XB series edge milling machine and self-driven edge milling machine. It is one of the most ideal equipments for new generation milling, and this equipment plays a vital role in the H-beam production line.
Application of edge milling machine:
Edge milling machine is widely used in boiler, pressure vessel manufacturing industry, shipbuilding, electric power, petroleum, chemical machinery, engineering machinery manufacturing. , U-shaped groove can be milled and formed at one time. Compared with edge planer, it has the advantages of low price, low energy consumption, high work efficiency, high finish, convenient operation, and maintenance.
The design function and efficacy of the edge milling machine
1. The whole machine is designed to be fully automatic (or semi-automatic) operation, the operation is very simple and convenient, and one person can operate multiple machines.
2. The sliding plate of the milling machine is made of high-quality castings. After quenching and hardening and precision grinding, the hardness is above HRC50°, the friction coefficient is extremely low, and there is forced lubrication and oil supply device during operation to ensure wear resistance and durability.
3. The control system adopts Nissan PLC+Fuji Electric components, with accurate control, stable operation, simple control program setting, and it is convenient for one machine to be used for multiple purposes.
4. The fixture is designed to be detachable and interchangeable, and one machine can easily process a variety of parts.
5. The drive system of the edge milling machine adopts Taiwan-made hydraulic components, which are stable in operation and convenient and flexible in adjustment.
6. Processing range: suitable for aluminum, steel, alloy, copper, or non-metallic materials
7. The machining accuracy can reach ±0.02mm
8. Output per machine: 2400-5700 pieces/shift (8 hours)
Features of edge milling machine:
1. Adapt to cylindrical milling outside, two, four, six, eight, etc.;
2. Using KND numerical control system, it can realize the processing of curved surfaces, stepped surfaces, curved surfaces, and tapered surfaces;
3. It has the functions of tool nose half compensation, backlash compensation, and tool length compensation;
4. With linear and exponential acceleration and deceleration control and program pre-reading functions, it is suitable for high-speed and high-precision machining;
5. Manual and semi-automatic operation modes are optional; a feeding device can be added to realize fully automatic production and save manpower.
Comparison of desktop edge milling machine and portable edge milling machine:
Different application methods, desktop edge milling machines, and portable edge milling machines have a common structure, and their edge milling machine industry has a symbiotic relationship, neither can replace the other, and each has different characteristics for edge milling processing.
Desktop edge milling machine: large volume and strong processing capacity, for material milling, it can reach V-shaped milling, X milling, U-shaped milling, Z-shaped milling, 90-degree right-angle milling, and other effects. The plate can also be operated, but the disadvantage of its operation is that the operation is limited by the length of the plate. For example, if a 9-meter edge milling machine operates on a plate with a length of 12 meters, it will not be able to operate the material with a length of 12 meters due to the limitation of length. Secondly, in terms of purchase cost, the purchase cost of the portable edge milling machine is more than 10 times.
Portable edge milling machine: easy to operate, compact and easy to move, suitable for mobile operations, suitable for general medium and thin plate profiles, except for 90-degree right-angle milling, normal milling operations can be satisfied, not limited by the length and width of the material, It is also not affected by the fact that the factory space can accommodate wood, and the processing operation can be carried out. The processing effect is fast. According to different principles, the fastest edge milling is more than three times that of a desktop edge milling machine. Thick plate processing is not in place and cannot handle 90-degree right-angle milling.
No matter which edge milling machine has different functions, Fengwei welding equipment manufacturer has more than 20 years of experience in H-beam production line equipment. If you are looking for a cost-effective edge milling machine or related production line, You can get in touch with Fengwei directly.