The welding positioner mainly makes the workpiece in a suitable welding position through the lifting, turning, and other movements of the worktable.
The welding positioner mainly makes the workpiece in a suitable welding position through the lifting, turning, and other movements of the worktable. It can be matched with welding manipulators to form an automatic welding machine, and can also be matched with automatic welding equipment such as welding robots to realize automatic welding. At the same time, various special welding positioners can be designed and customized according to the user's workpiece and process requirements.
However, there are also three types of welding positioner structures. One is the single-turn type, which is widely used. To meet the needs of different workpiece clamping, there are also three basic types, a vertical type, a horizontal type, and a double-seat type. The double seat is also divided into two types: fixed tailstock and movable tailstock. There is also a double rotary type, which is mainly to adapt to the clamping needs of different workpieces and to consider the reasonable force of the structure. There are also three basic types, L type, C type, and H type. There is also a tip-and-turn type, which also has a different structural design.
Parts of welding positioner
The main structure of the welding positioner is a rotary head, a positioner, and a controller. The rotating speed of the rotary head can be adjusted by itself, with an independent speed control circuit, and the DIP switch can directly set the initial value of the weld length. The inclination angle can be adjusted according to the needs of the weldment, and the welding torch can also be lifted pneumatically. The motor of the welding positioner drives the multi-stage worm gear reducer to drive and realizes the rotation of the worktable through the main shaft. It has the characteristics of stable operation, and the rotation speed is 0.1 ~ 3r/min. The handwheel is driven by a worm and a worm wheel, thereby driving the worktable to turn bricks within a range of 120°. (displayed by the dial), the turning torque is large, the positioning is reliable, and it has a self-locking function.
Advantages of welding positioner
1. It uses full hydraulic pressure for transmission, has a highly integrated valve block, and has a large flow diameter to reduce system pressure deficit.
2. High sealing performance, it uses imported sealing components.
3. The oil temperature is well controlled, with ingenious ideas and special oil circuit preset, which can make the hydraulic system in good condition, and can be easily competent even when working under long-term heavy-load working conditions.
4. The combination of the cycloid gear motor and the involute speed reducer successfully realizes the step-less speed change of the cart and the rotation of the gantry. There is also a special clamping mechanism with accumulator pressure compensation to make the clamping firm.
5. Its three-level linkage, because the structure makes the jaws rise and fall in parallel, the jaws tilt, rotate 360 degrees, and rotate freely and flexibly in the three-degree space.
6. The power input of the whole machine is more than 70% energy-saving compared with similar positioners.
7. The shape of the manipulator of the welding positioner is very good, the structure is compact and close, and the movements are flexible. It can particularly well complete the actions that the positioner cannot complete so that the operator has a feeling of man-machine integration.
8. The equipment is equipped with an industrial semi-automatic control input port, which can provide convenient conditions for your facility to upgrade so that its quality is always at the forefront of similar models.