In the welding production process of special vehicles, tank body welding is inseparable from the use of welding rotators.
In the welding production process of special vehicles, tank body welding is inseparable from the use of welding rotators. Before starting the operation, it is generally required that the staff be familiar with the basic structure and performance of the welding rotator to ensure production efficiency.
Pipe Fit Up Turning Rolls
The basic structure of welding rotator
1. The welding rotator is composed of a driving frame and a driven frame. It does not need to make an installation foundation and is easy to move. It can be used directly on the floor of the workshop.
2. The main and driven frames adopt section steel plate structure support, which has good overall performance and a large load-bearing capacity. After welding, the base of the welding rotator undergoes stress relief treatment to ensure that it will not be deformed after long-term use.
3. The mainframe and the driven frame each have four rollers, and the four rollers on the active frame are all synchronous driving wheels. The roller is installed in the side plate assembly. The roller adopts an integral roller, and the surface of the roller is inlaid with vulcanized rubber, which not only satisfies the ability to carry the workpiece but also protects the workpiece. The vulcanized rubber of the roller is made through a special vulcanization process, which has a large load-bearing capacity, good wear resistance, anti-aging, and is not easy to degum.
4. Self-aligning welding rotator swing arm adapts to different diameter workpieces. The rotating shaft of the clamp-shaped frame of the roller assembly has strong rigidity. When the workpiece is placed on the roller assembly, the good clearance between the rotating shaft and the shaft hole can ensure that the clamp-shaped frame opens at a proper angle with the workpiece.
5. Each axis hole of the main and driven frame is processed by a boring machine at one time. The parallelism of each axis is good, and the amount of movement is small. The roller assembly is equipped with high-quality bearings produced by well-known domestic manufacturers. The grease used in the bearings is lithium-based grease, which has a high lubricating performance.
6. The four rollers of the driving frame are fully toothed, and the transmission gear and the drive reducer are connected as a "cross" coupling. This type of coupling is reliable in transmission, and the transmitted torque is large, and it can be used for small amounts of difference. The axis degree is compensated appropriately.
7. All transmission gears are made of high-quality steel, processed into movable gear teeth are surface quenched, with high hardness and wear resistance, which can ensure long-term use without changing gears. On the outside of the transmission gear, a gear guard is installed.
8. The welding rotator is driven by a worm gear reducer. The selected reducer and motor have high synchronization performance so that the rollers on the welding rotator can operate synchronously. In addition, the impact force of the reverse rotation of the clamp frame on the reducer when the workpiece is placed can be avoided, and the possible early damage of the reducer can be effectively prevented so that the reducer and the motor have a longer service life.
20 Tons conventional turning rollers
Working principle and application of welding rotator
1. Working principle
The whole welding rotator has strong rigidity and stability, a beautiful appearance, reliable performance, simple maintenance, and long service life. When working, the transmission device drives the active roller, and the friction between the active roller and the cylindrical workpiece is used to drive the workpiece to rotate and realize displacement, which can realize the horizontal position welding of the inner and outer circumferential seams of the workpiece and the inner and outer longitudinal seams. It can be realized by supporting automatic welding equipment. Automatic welding.
2. Main application
The welding rotator is mainly used for cylindrical assembly and welding; if the height of the main and driven rollers is adjusted appropriately, the assembly and welding of the vertebral body and the segmented rotator can also be carried out; for some non-round and long shapes If the weldment is installed in a special ring clamp, it can also be assembled and welded on the welding rotator; there are many specifications of the welding rotator, and it can also be used with manual welding as a device for testing and assembling cylindrical workpieces. . The use of the welding rotator can greatly improve the quality of the weld, reduce labor intensity, and improve work efficiency.