L-shaped welding positioner
L-shaped welding positioner has two degrees of freedom, the first axis can achieve 185 degrees of rotation, the second axis can achieve 360 degrees of rotation.
L-shaped welding positioner has two degrees of freedom, the first axis can achieve 185 degrees of rotation, the second axis can achieve 360 degrees of rotation, welding under rated load to achieve stable rotation, so that the weld is better presented, improve the welding accuracy of welding positioner.
Structure composition of welding positioner
Base platform, headbox, L-shaped support arm, reducer, column, rotary table, control system, etc. replace workers to complete the welding work in the bad environment
Advantages of L-shaped welding positioner
1. Intelligent control system, and welding robot to achieve coordinated movement, high flexibility;
2. With a large open space, a variety of change positions;
3. Replace workers to complete welding work in the bad environment;
4. Define the production cycle of products;
5. Good welding stability within rated load range;
6. Effectively reduce welding deformation;
7. Improve welding efficiency;
8. Suitable for auxiliary welding operation of batch products.
The scope of application of welding positioner
L displacement of welding machine has a wide applicable scope, in view of the structure is larger, complex welding seam, load a larger structure, in the case of rated load can realize the stable welding, for small and medium-sized structure more complex structure, more show its advantages, can undertake welding different azimuth, at the same time, cover an area of an area small, applied to the welding of different environment.
In the process of operating the welding positioner, we need to pay special attention to some places, otherwise, it will bring some unnecessary trouble in the process of use, and at the same time, it will cause some losses to the welding positioner itself.
Routine operation specification for welding positioner
1. Comply with the company's (factory's) welder's safety operation rules and regulations.
2. When installing and disassembling the workpiece, check whether the round pressure plate has been taken out and whether the pressure plate has been returned to place to prevent damage to the workpiece welding fixture.
3. When lifting the workpiece, it must be stable and level, without a large swing, to prevent the workpiece from colliding with the welding fixture, so as not to damage the welding fixture.
4. When hoisting the workpiece, the sling can be removed from the workpiece only after it is properly installed.
5. When disassembling the workpiece, the workpiece must be stabilized by the sling before it can be loosened.
6. When the workpiece falls on the welding fixture, it should be put lightly and not have too much impact on the welding fixture and welding positioner.
7. The workpiece installation must be positioned according to the requirements, all the nuts and bolts of the welding fixture should be tightened, and the pressure plate should be pressed. After the installation is completed, a test transfer inspection is required to confirm the installation stability before formal operation.
8. Before rotation, check whether there are other objects in the working rotation range to avoid the collision.
9. After the workpiece is transferred to the working position, the power switch must be turned off to prevent misoperation.
10. Workpiece installation must pay attention to the work center, not deviate from the center of gravity position.
11. Overweight and overload shall not be allowed.
12. When the workpiece needs climbing welding, the climbing pedal shall be used, and the climbing pedal shall be placed safely before climbing operation.