There are many types of welding positioners, such as tilt positioners, head, and tail rotary positioners, head and tail lift rotary positioners, head, and tail tiltable positioners, double-turn positioners, etc., Welding positioner mainly makes the workpiece in the best welding or assembling position through the lifting, turning and turning of the worktable. It can be matched with the welding manipulator to form an automatic welding machine, and can also be used as a robot peripheral equipment to support the robot to realize welding automation. At the same time, it can be equipped with various special positioners according to different types of workpieces and process requirements of users.
Distinguish welding positioner according to technical requirements:
1. Rotary drive
(1) The rotary drive should realize step-less speed regulation and be reversible.
(2) Within the rotation speed range, the speed fluctuation does not exceed 5% when bearing the maximum load.
2. Tilt drive
(1) The tilt drive should be stable, not shake under the maximum load, and the whole machine should not overturn. If the maximum load Q exceeds 25kg, it should have the power drive function.
(2) There should be a limit device to control the angle of inclination, and there should be an angle indicator.
(3) The tilting mechanism should have a self-locking function, which does not slide under the maximum load, and is safe and reliable.
(1) The control part of the positioner shall be provided with a linkage interface for automatic welding.
(2) The positioner should be equipped with a conductive device to prevent the welding current from passing through the transmission parts such as bearings and gears. The resistance of the conductive device should not exceed 1m&Omega, and its capacity should meet the requirements of the rated welding current.
(3) Electrical equipment shall comply with the relevant provisions of GB/T 4064.
(4) The structure of the workbench should be convenient for clamping the workpiece or installing the fixture, and the structure can also be determined in consultation with the user.
(5) The relationship between the maximum load and the eccentric distance and the center of gravity distance should be explained in the instruction manual of the positioner.
With the quality and quality requirements of modern industrial production, many production lines have selected welding robots to complete daily welding work in welding operations. However, it is impossible to complete all welding operations by only welding robots; generally, the industry will choose to equip welding positioners, and then make them the external motion axes of welding robots.
Advantages of using welding positioner
A welding positioner is a piece of auxiliary equipment for welding automation dedicated to welding. It is suitable for the welding position of rotary operation to obtain the ideal processing position and welding speed. It can be used together with other special welding machines to form an automatic welding center, and can also be used for manual welding. The detailed advantages of workpiece displacement during operation are as follows:
1. High precision: with an RV reducer, the repeatability of the welding positioner can reach +0.1mm;
2. High durability: the simple drive system can reduce the risk of failure;
3. Strong applicability: the primary function of the welding positioner is to turn the workpiece during the welding process, to obtain a better welding position, which can meet the quality and appearance requirements of various welding parts;
4. Reliable operation: the welding positioner base is welded by thickened profiles and steel plates, and after annealing treatment, the quality and accuracy are reliable;
5. Strong adjustability: the welding positioner is turned over by a servo motor, and the reducer is a high-precision reducer, with reliable accuracy and adjustable speed.