The pressing device cooperates with the roller set to press the workpiece. When the workpiece to be welded is long (more than one meter), the supporting driven bracket is used to cooperate with the roller set on the base of the main engine to support the workpiece to be welded on a horizontal plane, so that the workpiece is relatively balanced and runs smoothly.
There are many kinds of pipe welding rotators. Common welding rotators include self-adjusting, adjustable, long-axis, and other forms. They are mostly used for welding, polishing, rubber lining, and assembly of cylindrical barrels. The size of the body can be adjusted by itself, and the adjustable welding rotator can be adjusted by screw rods and screws.
The pipe welding rotator is suitable for welding light pipes and extra thick wall pipes. Regardless of your tube rolling application, the roller set is composed of a driving wheel table and an idler wheel table, which is small in size and light in weight, suitable for on-site pipeline construction. Running smoothly. The wheel spacing adjustment of the roller set adopts a pin-type design, which can be easily and quickly adjusted. It is covered with high heat-resistant glue, which effectively improves the frictional transmission force and protects the workpiece from abrasion due to rolling. The control adopts the modular circuit board design, adopts the wired remote control (speed, automatic forward/reverse), the wire length is 2M, and is equipped with a foot switch.
Features of pipe welding rotator
Mainly, pressure is applied without filler material during welding. Most pressure welding methods such as diffusion welding, high-frequency welding, cold pressure welding, etc. do not have a melting process, so there is no burning loss of beneficial alloying elements like fusion welding, and the problem of harmful elements intruding into the weld, the welding rotator simplifies the welding process. , but also improve the welding safety and health conditions. At the same time, because the heating temperature is lower than that of fusion welding and the heating time is shorter, the heat-affected zone is small. Many materials that are difficult to weld by fusion welding can often be welded into high-quality joints with the same strength as the base metal by pressure welding.
Design principle of pipe welding rotator
1. Each welding rotator consists of one active frame and one driven frame.
2. The active frame is composed of a base, a roller support seat, a roller, a screw thread nut, a drive motor reducer, and a control system.
3. The driven frame is composed of the base, the roller support seat, the roller, the screw thread nut, and other parts (excluding the driving part).
4. The base is located at the bottom of the welding rotator, which is used to bear the weight of the workpiece and the welding rotator itself, and distribute these weights to the workshop floor to meet the bearing capacity requirements of the workshop floor. The base is welded with a high-quality steel plate and section steel, annealed after welding to eliminate welding stress, and then finished by finishing. It has the characteristics of high strength, good rigidity, no deformation after long-term use, and good shock absorption performance.
5. The roller support seat is placed on the base, the positive and negative screws are installed on the base, the screw nut is fixed on the roller support seat, and handwheels are provided at both ends of the lead screw. Different diameter workpiece processing needs.
6. The roller is used to support the workpiece and transmit torque. It is connected to the rotating shaft through a key connection and is installed at the end of the swing frame; the output torque of the motor is transmitted to the roller through the gear mechanism, and finally drives the workpiece to rotate through the friction between the roller and the workpiece. The steel core is covered with polyurethane, the steel core is used to carry the weight of the workpiece, and the outer polyurethane part is used to increase the friction, which can effectively prevent the workpiece from slipping during the rotation process.
7. Two sets of drive and deceleration systems are used for a synchronous drive, which is respectively composed of a three-phase AC motor, cycloidal pinwheel reducer, and turbine worm reducer. It not only reflects the high efficiency of the deceleration system but also has a good self-locking position function.
8. The welding rotator is equipped with a mechanical fixing wheel-type anti-channeling device. When the cylindrical workpiece is welded on the welding rotator, it can effectively prevent axial movement, and the axial movement amount is ≤±3mm.
9. The center distance of each pair of rollers of the welding rotator can be adjusted according to the diameter of the cylindrical workpiece, so as to ensure that the wrapping angle of the two rollers is 45° larger and less than 110°.
10. The electronic control system is composed of an electric box and a wired manual control box; it adopts variable frequency stepless speed regulation, parameters can be preset and digitally displayed, the speed regulation accuracy is high, and it is easy to maintain the consistency of processing specifications. It adopts a wired (15m) manual control box for remote control, which can perform forward and reverse rotation, speed regulation, and start and stop actions, and the operation is simple and convenient. (The electrical system can also be centrally controlled by linkage with the welding manipulator, and the same manual control box is easy to operate.)
11. It is equipped with overvoltage protection, self-protection function, fault display, and storage function, automatic air switch short-circuit protection and preset parameters.