Welding manipulators are mainly used to complete the circular welding of platform, cantilever, and gantry round objects, especially in the welding of wind towers, which play a vital role. Fengwei welding manipulators mainly include GTAW, GMAW, and SAW applications that are available for customers to choose from. According to their own needs, we provide customized services, which can be customized and refined for the needs of the factory.
It can be used as one of the most outstanding welding auxiliary equipment. It can work with a welding rotator and welding positioner, and it can make the whole production process more comprehensive and make a strong contribution to the production of the factory. Fengwei provides fixed column type, 360-degree manual and electric rotating, manual/electric trolley for the factory to choose freely.
As we all know, there are many advantages of welding positioners. It not only has advanced structural design, simple operation, and many functions but also can provide ultra-high welding standards for the entire welding:
Features of welding manipulator:
1. The boom lifting position of the welding manipulator is equipped with a safety fall protection device.
2. With a wireless remote control box, it is convenient for the simple operation of the factory.
3. The carrying weight, effective extension, and lifting stroke of the cross arm can be customized.
4. The column adopts the form of a safety ladder, which is convenient for the factory to carry out safety inspection and maintenance at any time and contains a platform for convenient welders.
5. The boom adopts a square rail, and the horizontal expansion and contraction adopt a gear pinion transmission, which is extremely stable and precise.
6. It can be matched with a welding positioner and welding rotator for three-in-one control.
According to the load-bearing weight, effective extension, and lifting stroke of the front end of the cross arm, the specifications and models can be divided into light, medium, heavy, and super heavy; there are three structural forms: fixed, fixed with rotary, and mobile with rotary.
The welding manipulator is matched with the welding positioner and welding rotator, and the three-in-one control schematic diagram:
Welding manipulators are extremely functional, and according to different welding requirements, welding manipulators are divided into three types: small, medium, and heavy.welding manipulator
Welding positioners are important auxiliary equipment to assist in welding and are often used in conjunction with welding manipulators and welding robots.Welding positioners
The welding manipulator is generally composed of columns, beams, slewing mechanisms, trolleys, and other components. Each component is a building block structure.welding manipulator
The welding manipulator is mainly a device that sends and maintains the welding head or welding torch in the position to be welded or moves the flux along a specified trajectory at a selected welding speed.welding manipulator
Self-adjusting welding rotator is a kind of equipment used with a welding manipulator, which is used to support or drive rotation when welding straight seams and circumferential seams of pressure vessels and large-diameter pipes.Self-adjusting welding rotator
The welding manipulator is an automatic welding mechanical equipment combined with an automatic welding machine.welding manipulator