The small welding positioner is mainly used as auxiliary equipment for circumferential welding of various pipe fittings, flanges, shafts, discs, etc. It is mainly to fix the products of regular circumferential welding on the same center of the disk surface of the turntable with a fixture and then use welding equipment to perform circumferential welding. This machine is easy to operate, has good stability, and is easy to move. It is ideal equipment for circumferential welding. The small welding positioner is mainly composed of the electrical control box, left and right supports, workbench, drive box, worm gear, manual locking device, drive motor, reducer, and grounding device.
The small welding positioner is the special auxiliary equipment for welding. It can be used together with the welding manipulator and the welding machine to form an automatic welding center. It can also be used for workpiece positioning during manual operation. It can also be used as robot peripheral equipment to support robots to realize welding automation. At the same time, it can be equipped with various special positioners according to different types of workpieces and the process requirements of users.
1. Adopt brand DC motor (with braking function), no inertial positioning problem.
2. The axis of the table is designed with a central through hole.
3. The table top is made of ductile iron, which is not deformed, and is equipped with a slot for assembling fixtures in the middle;
4. The turning mechanism of the positioner adopts worm gear and worm design, the angle adjustment is easy, and the inclination angle is accurate;
5. The grounding end is composed of copper alloy carbon brush, which is convenient to protect the motor and positioner bearing;
6. Gun rack, time control, pneumatic tailstock, welding chuck, etc. can be added based on an ordinary positioner according to user needs.
Installation and debugging of small welding positioner
1. There are four screw positioning holes at the bottom of the two side panels.
2. Connect the grounding copper block of the machine to the base metal wire of the welding machine firmly.
3. Check whether the input power of the power supply is consistent with the marked voltage of the equipment. After confirmation, fix the workpiece to be welded on the disk surface to ensure the concentricity of the product and adjust the corresponding position of the welding torch and the workpiece to be welded.
4. According to the required welding angle of the workpiece, adjust the disk surface to the required angle with the handwheel.
5. After adjusting the position, connect one end of the connecting wire of the welding machine to the control box, and the other end to the switch control part of the welding machine, and then turn on the power before welding.
Safety precautions for welding positioner
1. The equipment must be well grounded.
2. The working voltage of this equipment is AC 220V/50HZ. Do not connect to other voltage grids, otherwise, the equipment will not work normally or the electrical appliances inside the control box will be burned.
3. There is electricity inside the control box of this equipment, and non-professionals are not allowed to open it without authorization to avoid the danger of electric shock.
A welding positioner is one of the effective equipment to realize welding mechanization. Using advanced welding technology and automatic welding machine can only shorten the basic time of welding, which only accounts for 25-30% of the total welding time. The time of other auxiliary processes (assembly, turnover, transportation, welding machine movement, welder lifting, etc.) also accounts for 70 to 75%. The mechanization of these processes is mainly achieved by the use of welding displacement machines.