Fengwei has more than 20 years of experience in the manufacture and design of welding positioners. The basic shapes of our commonly used welding positioners include outrigger type, tipping rotary type, and double-column single-rotation type. Due to the limitation of rotational degrees of freedom, these positioners cannot perform arbitrary rotation of the workpiece in space, and therefore cannot rotate all types of welds to the desired optimal position. The following is a detailed introduction to the selection of Fengwei welding positioners and the shape of various commonly used positioners.
Learn about Fengwei Welding Positioner
The importance of welding positioner (in the use of construction machinery structural parts)
Most of the structural parts of construction machinery, such as bulldozers, excavators, and road rollers are very complex and are the main key components of the whole machine. The quality of welding directly affects the performance of the whole machine. Choosing a suitable welding positioner can improve welding quality and production efficiency, reduce labor intensity and worker production costs, strengthen safe and civilized production, and facilitate on-site management.
Selection of welding positioner
1. Select the appropriate welding positioner according to the characteristics of the welding structure. For example, the rear axle box of the excavator and the X-frame of the excavator can be used together with the L-shaped double-turn welding positioner, the excavator frame can be used together with the roller frame of the welding positioner, and the excavator bucket can be used with the L-shaped double-turn positioner. The welding positioner is matched with the welding positioner. It can be designed as a double-turn C-type, and the excavating arm can be used with a single-turn double-column positioner.
2. According to the situation of the manual welding operation. The selected welding positioner can convert any welding of the workpiece to be welded into flat welding or ship welding position, avoiding vertical welding and overhead welding, and ensuring welding quality.
3, according to the operation needs selection. Choose a welding positioner with a good opening, convenient operation, compact structure, and small volume, and the operator's operating height should be as low as possible, which is safe and reliable. The design of the tool must take into account the ease and convenience of clamping the workpiece.
4, according to the operation needs selection. The welding height of the positioner used for welding large structural parts of construction machinery is very high, and workers can use the height of the backing plate to weld. It can also be equipped with a hydraulic lifting platform to facilitate welding of different heights.
Several common positioner structures
1. Double-column single-rotation welding positioner. This type of positioner is suitable for welding rectangular structural parts of construction machinery, such as excavating arms, racks, and other road rollers. Its main feature is that one end of the column is driven by a motor. The device rotates in one direction, and the other end is the active side slave. The columns on both sides can be designed to rise and fall to suit different specifications of products. The disadvantage of this positioner is that it can only be rotated in the circumferential direction. When choosing, pay attention to whether the welding shape is suitable.
2. Double head and tail double rotary welding positioner. Compared with the first type of positioner, the welded structure adds another degree of rotational freedom on the basis. This positioner has a large welding space, and the workpiece can be rotated to the required position. Its advanced design has been successfully applied to many construction machinery manufacturers.
3. L-type double rotary welding positioner The working device of this type of positioner is L-shaped, with two rotational degrees of freedom, and can rotate in both directions at any angle of 360 degrees. Compared with other types of positioners, this positioner has a good opening and is easy to operate.
4. C-type double rotary welding positioner. The shape of the C-type rotary welding machine is the same as that of the L-type machine, only to facilitate the specific design of the chuck. According to the shape of the structure, the working device of the positioner is slightly modified. This welding positioner is suitable for welding loaders and excavator buckets.
The development trend of welding positioner
Robots are typically used to weld large structural parts to the outside. Judging from the current national technology and equipment level, the conditions for using welding robots to completely replace manual welding operations are not yet mature. However, if there is no weld positioner, the vertical welds and overhead welds on some complex structural parts cannot adapt to the flat welds or the easy-to-weld ship welds. In addition, most of the structural parts of construction machinery are very uneven, such as the rear axle housing of the excavator, the frame, and the arm of the excavator. The welding seam is complex, the shape is large and the weight is heavy, which requires manual overturning with a crane or other lifting equipment. Not only the lifting equipment is frequently occupied, but the welding efficiency also is low, and the operation is extremely difficult. -On-site operation, there are certain safety hazards, and the use of a welding positioner can effectively solve these problems. For this reason, with the development of welding technology, it is believed that the application of welding positioners in construction machinery will become more and more common.
The above is the common positioner method of welding positioner. After reading the above introduction, I think you should have a better understanding of the welding positioner. If you encounter problems with the welding positioner, please be careful. If you are looking for a partner, Fengwei is a reliable welding positioner manufacturer and supplier, we have the best price and the most complete team of experts, we will provide you with many-to-one solutions.