A welding position machine is a piece of universal and efficient welding equipment mainly to achieve circular seam welding.
In the field of industrial manufacturing, many people may think that a welding positioner is an insignificant mechanical device. But in fact, welding positioner includes a variety of practical functions, its related products up to more than 100 series. It can be said that welding positioner is a variety of, high technical level, whether small, medium, large are ready products. Now the welding positioner is more and more widely used in the welding industry. Because of its good versatility, it has been widely used in automobile manufacturing, engineering machinery and metal processing, and many other fields.
A welding positioner is a piece of universal and efficient welding equipment mainly to achieve circular seam welding. Customers can choose argon arc welding machine (wire filling or not wire filling), fusion gas shielded welding machine (C02/MAG/MIG welding machine), plasma welding machine, and other automatic welding equipment (welding power supply) according to the actual production needs of enterprises. And can be combined with other peripheral equipment into an automatic intelligent welding system. Welding positioner is mainly composed of a rotating head, positioner, and controller. Rotary head speed adjustable, with independent speed regulating circuit, dial switch directly preset weld length. Tilt Angle can be adjusted according to need, welding gun can be pneumatic lifting. So when the use of welding positioner failure should be handled?
Analysis of three kinds of common faults of welding positioner
1. The table of welding positioner cannot turn and the indicator light is not on
Fault cause: the external voltage is abnormal, such as the external failure of the welding positioner.
Solution: It is necessary to check whether the external wiring of the welding positioner is in place.
2. The working table of the welding positioner does not turn
Cause of failure: motor line disconnection or inverter work seriously abnormal.
Solution: Be sure to check the entire circuit or reset the converter.
3. The rotary speed of the welding positioner cannot be adjusted
Cause of failure: it may be related to abnormal circuits or damage to the potentiometer in the manual control box.
Solution: carefully check the relevant circuit or replace the potentiometer.
Usually, in the design of an electrically-driven welding positioner, it is necessary to choose the mechanical transmission mode and the corresponding transmission mechanism from the motor to the workbench. I suggest that customers make clear the following four basic requirements according to the characteristics of the assembly and welding process before choosing:
(1) The functional requirements of the welding positioner: what action does the welding positioner need to achieve? Such as translation, lifting, or turning. If it's a translation, is it a straight translation or a curvilinear translation? If it's a rotary motion, is it continuous or intermittent?
(2) Requirements for the movement speed of the welding positioner: the customer must be clear whether it is fast or slow? Constant speed or variable speed? Is it strapless or stepless?
(3) The requirements for the stability and accuracy of the transmission of welding positioner: for the positioner used to realize automatic welding, the transmission is required to have high accuracy, then you can choose worm drive and gear drive.
(4) requirements for welding positioner self-locking, overload protection, vibration absorption, and other ability: usually lifting or turning with overturning danger of transmission, in order to safety, the transmission mechanism must have self-locking ability. Transmission mode and its corresponding transmission mechanism may have many, then it is necessary to choose from the transmission power size between them, size compactness, dynamic efficiency, and manufacturing cost after comprehensive analysis.